The Bookkeeping Bureau provides premium bookkeeping and accounting services. Experience the confidence that comes from having your bookkeeping taken care of by experts. Focusing on ensuring year-round accuracy and compliance, so that you never worry if things are done right or on time.
Your business needs meaningful and well-organized financial records. You need to ensure you are provided with the most up-to-date information on how your business is performing, which will provide you with a reliable basis for future financial planning.
Our premium bookkeeping services will assist you with getting your business running smoothly and more efficiently. We will streamline your bookkeeping process, improve controls and establish better reporting.
Our Services include:
- Regular and accurate financial reporting
- Maintenance of the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- HST filing and compliance
- Payroll services and government remittances
- Bookkeeping system setup for new or existing businesses
- Budgeting and Cash flow planning
- Tax filings
- Catch up bookkeeping
We help your business manage the CRA and provincial requirements that your business must follow. We track and report on your behalf and we can let you know well before the due date what is due and how much.
Here is a list of what Government Reporting your business may need:
- HST (Harmonized sales tax)
- Payroll source deductions
- W.S.I.B. (Workers Safety Insurance Board) and EHT (Employee Health Tax) remittances
- Annual Reconciliations
- Preparation and support during government audits
If you’re registered for GST/HST, you’ll be filing sales tax returns on a periodic basis. We will review and file your sales tax returns each period to ensure you file accurately and on time.
We provide full payroll services. We provide you with the appropriate forms to get your employees started and then provide paystubs and T4’s at the end of the year.
Our premium payroll services include:
- Payroll direct deposit
- Calculation of overtime and bonuses
- Adherence to employment standards (E.S.A.)
- ROE (Record of employment) for terminated employees
- Payroll source deductions and applicable remittances to government
- W.S.I.B. (Workers Safety Insurance Board)
- EHT (Employee Health Tax) remittances
- Posting of Payroll Journal to General Ledger
- Annual T4′s, T4A’s preparation along with annual reconciliations
- T5018 Statement of Contract Payments
- Determination of ‘employee vs subcontractor’
Budgeting and Cash Flow Planning
Most businesses need to closely monitor cash flow. We’ll work together to provide the right tools to manage and forecast your cash flow and create a budget that will help meet your financial goals.
Loans, Grants and Funding
Whether you’re a start-up looking for funding or an established business looking for a bank loan, there will likely be documents you’ll need to prepare for submission. We’ll collaborate to prepare and review any necessary financial statements, applications or other documents necessary to secure funding.
Unincorporated Business Tax Filings
If you operate as an unincorporated business, we’ll file your T1 personal income tax return and related T2125 business schedules.
We’ll work with you to ensure your business and long term plans are aligned by determining the ideal business structure, planning your RRSP contributions and optimizing your deductions.
Get Caught up and current
It happens; you fall behind and after a while the pile of paperwork grows and so do the CRA notices. It can be overwhelming. Bring in your unopened envelopes and the receipts from those banker’s boxes, we will sort them, enter them into our cloud accounting software to give you clarity and composure.
Don’t let the assessment notices scare you, it could be better than you think!
The Bookkeeping Bureau has extensive experience in past account clean up. We will organize your books, get them up to date and file all past due government remittances. Once up to date, we can implement a cost effective bookkeeping system that is easy to manage and maintain.